Do you have a complaint? We will gladly resolve it with you!
We strive for quality and do everything we can to provide the best possible service to our customers. But of course it can happen that you are not satisfied with our service. Please let us know, we will be happy to talk with you to come to an appropriate solution!
How would you prefer to contact us about your complaint?
- By phone
You can call us at telephone number 085-8769346. You can also call our director, Rene Aernoudts, directly at telephone number 06-50206438.
You may e-mail your complaints to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, phone number and e-mail address.
You may also send your complaint by mail to:
Stichting Lean Management Instituut
Prins Hendriklaan 35
3701 CL Zeist
- You may file your complaint within 4 weeks of the occurrence of the complaint.
- After receiving your complaint, we will contact you within 1 week and indicate how we plan to handle your complaint, what, if anything, we still need from you and when you can expect a response from us.
- The handling of your complaint will always take place in consultation with our management. You may also contact our director René Aernoudts directly at any time.
- Within the timeframe agreed with you, we will respond to your complaint in substance and hopefully find an appropriate resolution of your complaint with you.
- If we cannot reach an agreement to resolve your complaint, we will submit the case to De Mol Mediation, based in Naarden (affiliated with Mediatiors Network) to assist us in finding the right solution.
Of course, we will treat your complaint with care and respect your privacy. In addition, we will keep your complaint for a period of 3 years.